I’m so happy that I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Shazia from Itsshaziaa – one of the cutest blogs I have come across. Shazia takes a creative spin with her blog writing about her thoughts about everday life as well as make up and beauty! (DEF check it out! She is adorbable!)
I’m so surprised that Shazia decided to nominate me, simply because I didn’t really expect it! But this definitely means that there are some people who actually enjoy reading what I have to say (YAY!) Thank you so much Shazia and the rest of my followers for being such great fellow bloggers and giving me your opinions, comments and positive feedback. You guys rock! ❤
About the Award:
The Liebster Award is specifically for bloggers with less than 200 follows, but for some reason it can be used to nominate bloggers with under 2,000 followers as well (I really don’t know how so bare with me). This is great because it gives bloggers from all over to discover new bloggers and become more connected within the blogging community.
1. Bloggers who are nominated must link back to the person who originally nominated them.
2. Nominees must answer the 11 questions given to them by the blogger who initially nominated them.
3. Nominees must also choose and nominate 11 of their favorite bloggers with under 200 followers to answer their questions.
4. Bloggers nominated for the award cannot nominate the person who originally nominated them for the award.5. Nominees must inform the bloggers they wish to nominate about the award and that they have been nominated.
* (2000 followers loophole as mentioned before)
Shaziaa’s Questions for Me:
1. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Hmm, that’s a tough one because I’ve done a lot of crazy things and most of them cannot be written out on the internet (LOL seriously tho). I guess the craziest thing (PG Rated of course) would be running around all of North Philadelphia trying to get to the DayGlo Concert with my best friend Debbie and totally failing at life. We ended up not going because it was just a disasterous night but it was still one of the best memories I have with her.
2. Why do you blog? What is your main inspiration?
I blog because I want to share what I know about make up, my thoughts and ideas with others. I also find that blogging is a great way for me to unwind and relax especially because I love to write. My inspiration are my friends and family who have been telling me that this is something that I am great at and have a natural talent for and have always supported me.
3. What superpower would you want and why?
If I could have any superpower it would be Teleportation. I could be in Philadelphia in one second and France in the next. That would definitely be the best superpower ever! Plus I’d never have to drive or take public transportation ever again!
4. Are you superstitious? If so, what is the superstition you believe in?
I guess I kind of am, I always knock on wood if I say something that I don’t want to jinx. (seriously I do it all the time).
5. Are you a coffee or tea person?
I’m actually a little bit of both… probably a little bit more of a coffee person though.
6. What is one of your new years resolutions?
To learn to let things go and move past certain things that I can’t change.
7. If you can only eat one meal all your life, what would it be?
Hm.. that’s really a tough one. It would definitely have to be Thai Basil Noodle with Chicken and Shrimp (Preferably from Banana Leaf – the best restaurant ever)
8. If you could be born in a different time period, when would it be?
I’d want to be alive in Ancient Egypt just because I’m fascinated by the idea and I would love to see it in person rather than what I’ve learned in my text books.
9. What is one place you are absolutely looking forward to traveling to?
Italy and Spain – probably next year!
10. What is one thing you would like to try in 2014 that you have never done before?
I really want to go sky diving. I’m terrified of heights, but its something I really want to do!
11. If you can go back to being 13, what is one advice you would give yourself?
Think with your brain, not with your heart, it’s going to help you in the long run.
My Questions for My Nominees:
1. What’s the first think you do when you wake up in the morning?
2. Who’s your celebrity crush?
3. Why did you first start blogging?
4. What is your dream job?
5. What was your favorite book to read when growing up?
6. What do you do to relax?
7. Who is one person you can’t live without, other than your family?
8. What are you top 3 make up products?
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
10. If you were stuck on an island, what 3 things would you want with you?
11. What is the meaning behind the name of your blog?
Thank you Shaziaa and Missjoannaalonzo for nominating me again! You guys are the sweetest! ❤
– Preksha ❤